Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not doing good

Today was total binge - 1000 calories of chocolate, 3 bags of chips, coolwhip. Not good. Can't say I even enjoyed the taste of any of it. Well, the chips were tasty, but I was so full.
The longest I've made it so far is 3 days.
Well, if it's like quitting smoking it's going to be ROUGH. It will suck. Battling an addiction on many levels: physical, emotional, cultural.
I know I can do this. It's hard and I want to go back to my old ways but I'm not going to. Yes, this is going to be hard but it's worth it. Sick of being addicted to food. Goal: eat when I need to, when I'm hungry. For nutrition. Not for all the other reasons: habit, stress, fear, loneliness, happiness, socialization with friends, celebrations, enjoyment.
Note to me: this time next month you will have had a longer stretches on non-compulsive eating. Check out a meeting already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment